THE DEBATE OF JUNE 27, 2024

THE DEBATE OF JUNE 27, 2024- 
By Bernard Bujold - 
The only way for one candidate to win tonight's debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden is by a big announcement before the event. The more the announcement is out of the expectations, the more will be the win. If I were Donald Trump, I would announce my vice president candidate and choose Nikki Haley! Doing it just before the debate would take all the attention and nothing said during the debate would capture the news on Friday morning and the days after. But, I am not Donald Trump and will only be one watcher with some of my friends among the well over 70 million TV viewers… 
To be continued. 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10166662447515541&type=3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HÉLÈNE BOUDREAU - L'ARTISTE

POPE FRANCIS AND TRUE LOVE

THE BLACKLIST SEASON FINALE 2021