DONALD TRUMP AND HIS ULTIMATE BATTLE

DONALD TRUMP AND HIS FIGHT... 
By Bernard Bujold -
People are asking me what I think of the fight that the US President Donald Trump is holding. My opinion is this: « In life, you have to fight for your beliefs to the end, otherwise I call it cowardice and living in your fears. I am far away from Donald's life, but in my small life as a Quebec quidam I never lived and I will never live in my fears. It is never over until it is over" Have a nice Sunday of November 2020 ...   

DONALD TRUMP ET SON COMBAT ... 
Par Bernard Bujold
Des gens me demandent ce que je pense du combat que mène le président américain Donald Trump. Mon opinion est celle-ci: «Dans la vie, il faut se battre pour ses convictions jusqu'au bout, sinon j'appelle cela la lâcheté et vivre dans ses peurs. Je suis loin de la vie de Donald mais, dans ma petite vie de quidam québécois, je n'ai jamais vécu et je ne vivrai jamais dans mes peurs. Ce n'est jamais fini tant que ce n'est pas fini " Passez un bon dimanche de novembre 2020 ... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HÉLÈNE BOUDREAU - L'ARTISTE

LE MUSÉE DES BEAUX-ARTS DE MONTRÉAL ET UN MOMENT HISTORIQUE

BOMBARDIER - MARS 2020