WHEN YOUR DOG LEAVE YOU... - JOHANY JUTRAS


WHEN OUR DOG AND BEST FRIEND LEAVE US WITHOUT TELLING... 
Story by JOHANY JUTRAS - 
" Last Friday, in an accident, Stan died. 
His life was taken Friday afternoon when he accidentally was hit by a car. He was staying with my parents while I was working, shooting a wedding. Stan had wandered off to play with some of neighbour's dogs and his life was tragically taken. My poor little baby. I'm so devastated. 
My mom phoned me Friday to tell me what had happened. The call came as I was on my way to meet the bride and groom for one last meeting before their wedding. When I hung up with my mom, I choked. I couldn’t find my breath. My chest was heavy. It wouldn’t go away. I didn’t wanted to believe it. I still don’t. 
I took a few minutes to gather myself, and I went to meet the bride and groom. Somehow, I hid the news from them. Once the meeting ended, I got back into my car. I cried all the tears I had. I screamed in my car all the way back home. When I got out of the car, I could barely walk. My legs were shaking. I got into my apartment and there were Stan’s toys all over the place. I sat on his little bed and kept crying. Just so crushed. 
Yesterday, I shot the wedding. Somehow, I was able to shovel all of the pain and capture the happiest day the couple had dreamed of for so long. It was such a privilege to celebrate their love with their friends and family. Somehow during the festivities, I was able to make myself believe it was only a bad dream. Only to wake up this morning and realize it isn’t. 
I lost my best friend. My partner in crime. Stan was such a good little boy. He was always happy. Always ready for a new adventure. He loved life so much. I am devastated. I physically feel like someone ripped my heart out of me. It’s so painful. It hurts like nothing else has hurt before. I still can't believe he has been taken from me. It’s unfair that I’ll never have the chance to see him again. Stan, you will always be mon petit Stan que j’aime. I miss you so much. 💔 
" NOTE. JOHANY JUTRAS is well know in the world of photography as the official photographer of the Canadian Football League. 
https://www.johanyjutras.com/index

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LE MUSÉE DES BEAUX-ARTS DE MONTRÉAL ET UN MOMENT HISTORIQUE

HÉLÈNE BOUDREAU - L'ARTISTE

BOMBARDIER - MARS 2020